Saturday, June 08, 2013

Reasons come first: answers come second.


A famous motivator once said - Reasons come first: answers come second - Anthony Robbins.

So what does he mean, if it refers to me exercising on a daily basis?
If you are currently not exercising on a daily basis, and find it easy to make excuses why you can’t, the following will help explain this famous quote.
When you get a big enough reason to start exercising, you will figure an excuse to use why you have to exercise.
Some of the big enough reasons you may find could be;
I want to look better in the mirror.
I want to feel fantastic.
I want more energy.
I want to feel stronger.
I want to be able to handle stress better.
I want to lose weight.
I want to be around for my children and grand children.
I want to climb those stairs without huffing and puffing.
I  want to feel happy about the way I look.
Pick one or two that you like, and place it where you can see it everyday. This will reinforce the reasons why you must include more daily activity in your life.

No comments: