Sunday, February 02, 2014

Another Fad Diet To Set You Up For Failure.

Another Fad Diet To Set You Up For Failure.



WOW, 4.5 kg’s in a week and by eating soup! Now that is a diet I will stick to for life….



…or you could try what I have taught my clients since 1993. Have a
read and hopefully you can take something from it that helps improve
your health and fitness.




Self Motivate Your Way to Better Health





One of the ways I have taught people in the past is to take a picture of


yourself naked and place it where you can see it.





YES, that’s right!


If you cannot face looking at your self in the mirror, put a


picture where you can see it every day so it will scare you into


action!





WARNING – take it down when you have friends over, or you may never see them again.





Place reminders everywhere. Hang them in the car, on the mirror, fridge,


computer, in the toilet (door not bowl).





You may use my trademark saying –


 Excuses Change Nothing. Exercise Will!





Or something like –


 Every day and every way I am getting fitter and healthier YES,YES, YES!!!





Or maybe –


All I need is within me now!





Or you could try –


There is no better feeling on earth than fit and healthy!





Make up your own positive messages that mean something to you


personally. Hang up a dress or pants you want to fit into … just do


something that will interrupt your thought pattern.





Write down 10 reasons why you must change today.





“If I don’t change my health will continue to deteriorate.”





Write 10 pleasurable feelings you will get from being fit and healthy again like





“I will have heaps of energy and feeling alive again!”





Write 5 new actions you are going to take to follow through.





“I am going to go on the web or yellow pages and research the best
available personal trainer I can find and invest in getting my health
back to where it should be.”





Have fun with it, but do it.

No comments: